Planning for a big move or home renovation? Fort Smallwood Secure Storage packing tips keep you on track with the plan, so you can sit back and relax outdoors.
Pull back the curtains and get ready to make your house shine. Spring cleaning is also high on the priority list, that is where our storage space comes in handy. Take furniture out of the room and with the option for short term storage you can move everything back in when you have the house as clean as can be.
- How do you store an old mattress? First vacuum and clean the mattress to remove all stains and dirt. Then a cover will protect from dirt while in the unit.
- Be smart about your open spaces. The dresser has drawers which would be a nice open spot for blankets, since they are much lighter than clothes.
- Any appliances going to the unit need a good cleaning and time to dry. If there is still water a few days before move in, get to work mopping it up.
- Professional movers can assist with these larger items.
- The glass pane in your mirror is very fragile and one way to stop cracks from happening is by putting a few pieces of tape across the surface.
- Some furniture may have a feature to make it smaller, if this is the case do not lose your screws. Put them in a labeled bag inside your toolbox.
- In order to have a full dinner set you want to find newsprint or a cushion for these boxes. Wrap each utensil until the container is snug.
- If you want to save a little on the budget and call on friends to help you move, give them ample time to clear their schedules. Remember to keep them in the loop of any changes to the timeline.