What do you do with your rarely used items or belongings you no longer want? Fort Smallwood Secure Storage has storage to help with both. Our Curtis Bay MD storage facility is getting ready for the warmer weather with storage tips and steps for how to sell online. Get your home in order with our storage experts and these tips.
Fort Smallwood Secure Storage is located outside Baltimore MD in Curtis Bay. A convenient storage unit can assist with winter clean up and if you notice belongings you need to sell, store them with us until the sale is final. Rent online and pull right up to our drive up storage units and start storing.
How to Sell Online
- Start your business on Etsy and sell unique gifts and one of a kind products.
- Ebay can help sell collector items and help complete your collection.
- Take good photos and post on multiple websites to get the most views.
- Put in your description if something is broken or needs repaired. Customers will appreciate the heads up.
- Selling personal items or merchandise, take good photos!
- Set pricing a little higher so you can get the most for your used items.
How Selling Items Can Help You
- Businesses, expand your customer base with a new online site.
- College students can start paying off student loans faster.
- Save up for the family vacations.
Fort Smallwood Secure Storage can help you learn how to sell online and show you where to store your items. Whether this is the next step for your business or you want to clean up for spring, self storage is a secure solution. Our Curtis Bay MD storage facility is gated and fully fenced to ensure your valuables are secure.
We make choosing a storage unit simple with our online resources and experts on-site. Our storage calculator can help you determine what size storage unit you need once you know what you are moving in. If you know what size storage unit you need, rent online today.