Does your summer have big plans that require extra space? Summertime is the best time to move, renovate, and get organized around the house and Fort Smallwood Secure Storage can help. This month is all about the easiest way to start moving out of state and how our storage space can help.
Looking for Curtis Bay MD storage units? Fort Smallwood Secure Storage is just outside center city Baltimore MD with drive up self storage options and moving tips. When you make the decision to move or you need to relocate for work, use our storage to keep all your belongings safe.
Our moving timeline will help you plan ahead.
Four Weeks Before
- Get quotes from moving companies.
- Call our storage facility and see which storage unit is right for you with our storage calculator.
- Gather moving supplies and start packing.
Two Weeks Before
- Reserve storage space now! Two weeks before moving day is the ideal time to reserve a storage unit. If your date changes just let us know!
- Use this list to start updating your address, come back to it after you move to make sure everything was updated correctly.
- Make sure each box going into the moving truck has a clearly marked label.
- Make sure the night before you check in with time and details for your friends and family helping you move.
All Moved In
- Start unpacking. Use our storage units to keep seasonal gear out of the way until you need.
- Some use storage to unpack a little at a time, so have the moving truck stop here after you dropped a few items off at home.
- Go shopping for a few kitchen basics. You most likely threw a lot of expired food out so you did not have to pack it, now you need to restock!
Fort Smallwood Secure Storage can provide the ideal space to store your belongings while you move. Let us know what you need help storing and our experts will work to achieve this goal!